A Jungle?
Hello Friends,
*shy but still eager smile*
Haha, you've discovered my mental jungle. Jungles have always been fascinating to me. Their colors are vibrant, their foliage is enormous, and their adventurous possibilities are irresistible. In thinking about this I figured a jungle was like my mind. Overwhelming, dangerous, expansive, and altogether thrilling! Therefore, this will finally be a blog where I share tiny windows into my writing. Just as you could see a skewed view of the trail ahead through the jungle brush, you can snatch a glance at what goes on within my magnificent jungle of thought.
Activity here is going to be hard to gauge. I want to share my writing for feedback purposes but I also know that I can't just start revealing everything I have in this brain. I mean, as I said, it's a jungle in there. However, if you follow along, I hope I'll be able to entertain you. :)
Please don't hold back in the comments section. I know, as do the readers that have been with me the longest, that I am NOT a grammar wiz so if you see something that offends the grammar nerd within you, let me know! Haha, I'll even thank you for it. :D I can't wait to read what you like and what you don't. I'm not one to be easily offended...at least not for long. ;) I'm kidding. Have at it!
Gotta go,
Cordy
P.S. See how long ago this was first published? That will tell you how long I've been dragging my feet on revealing myself. But at least I didn't wait a year to go public like I did with Write On, Cordy so can I have some credit for that?
*shy but still eager smile*
Haha, you've discovered my mental jungle. Jungles have always been fascinating to me. Their colors are vibrant, their foliage is enormous, and their adventurous possibilities are irresistible. In thinking about this I figured a jungle was like my mind. Overwhelming, dangerous, expansive, and altogether thrilling! Therefore, this will finally be a blog where I share tiny windows into my writing. Just as you could see a skewed view of the trail ahead through the jungle brush, you can snatch a glance at what goes on within my magnificent jungle of thought.
Activity here is going to be hard to gauge. I want to share my writing for feedback purposes but I also know that I can't just start revealing everything I have in this brain. I mean, as I said, it's a jungle in there. However, if you follow along, I hope I'll be able to entertain you. :)
Please don't hold back in the comments section. I know, as do the readers that have been with me the longest, that I am NOT a grammar wiz so if you see something that offends the grammar nerd within you, let me know! Haha, I'll even thank you for it. :D I can't wait to read what you like and what you don't. I'm not one to be easily offended...at least not for long. ;) I'm kidding. Have at it!
Gotta go,
Cordy
P.S. See how long ago this was first published? That will tell you how long I've been dragging my feet on revealing myself. But at least I didn't wait a year to go public like I did with Write On, Cordy so can I have some credit for that?
Awwwww. I'm glad you finally invited us into your jungle, Cordy! I'm excited to see where this goes. :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, so am I. ;D
DeleteThank you so much for letting me know! I will definitely enjoy reading these posts! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, MovieCritic! :D
Delete